InVerso Clan

Blades Of Ateria

#1 2010-05-06 23:35:58

Blave

CLAN RULES - English Version

Statue Version 1.0 Beta

1) Every decision in clan is made by council, of which part are : Kustosz ( CL ) and Blave ( vCL ). There is also place for third councillor who will be chosen soon.
2) In clan, there is compulsory Clan Craft , of which there are no resignations.
3) Every mats and Keymats A/S grade are thrown into the CWH by every member of the clan.
4) Clan is not only polish, which means that in clan chat we may only use english language.
5) Every clan member is obliged to pay weekly fee in order to provide for clan hall and buying up essential stuff.
6) Do not ask me, or any member of council for items, we will establish order by taking into consideration involvement and online (involvement is generally helping other clan members)
7) Our clan uses VT/TS , I will change it when it get clear.
8) Presence on sieges is your duty, if you are unable to be on it that day, let us know in a proper section.                                                                                                                                                   
9) Presence on epic RB is a similar matter, of course I have got this consciousness that respawn may be any time, but at least try to be on it.
10) The most important thing in clan is co-operation, good of individual is less important than the common good, that is why do not think about yourself. You will have many opportunities to show yourself from the best side.

So far it is everything, statue will be updated soon.

Last edited by Blave (2010-05-07 21:51:21)

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9071/bannerffviiackadaj.jpg

Board footer

RSS